We are back!
BayFit Leisure Centre has resumed operations. The following services are open:
- 24/7 health club access
- The gym
- The pools
Our team are excited to welcome back our valued members and families. Until August 11th, there are restrictions in place with a maximum of 100 people allowed in each indoor space. This will be enforced by our staff members who are not included in the total count.
Lap swimming and member access to the aquatic facility will be unavailable between 8 to 11am on Saturdays and Sundays to ensure we don’t exceed the restrictions imposed by the Victorian Government. We recommend you check our lane availability online before visiting the centre to avoid disappointment.
During the closure, we automatically put all members on hold free of charge, with memberships being credited for the closure upon reopening. As membership access recommenced as of Wednesday 28 July 2021, you will have had a reduced direct debit on Friday 30 July 2021.
Learn To Swim:
All learn to swim classes automatically reactivated and resumed as normal from Wednesday, July 28th 2021. Credits have been applied to all students who have missed lessons during the lockdown.
Other Important Changes:
- All members and guests over the age of 13 will be required to wear a mask while in the Centre.
- Masks are not required when participating in strenuous exercise or swimming.
- All members and guests are required to follow the directions of our staff.
- Social distancing and hygiene measures must be adhered to when visiting the Centre.
- Check in on the Service Victoria app is required upon entry or visit to the centre. The QR code can be found on the entry doors and reception. There is also a manual registration system available at reception if you don’t have your phone.
- Remember to always use a towel and wipe down equipment before and after use.
- We ask you to stay home if you have any COVID-19-like symptoms and follow the Victorian Government health advice.
We’ll be sure to keep our members and community in the loop of any updates, so make sure you’re following us on Facebook.
Thank you for your patience and support during this lockdown. We cannot wait to see you back at BayFit and supporting your local leisure centre in the near future.