GROUP FITNESS TIMETABLE
We are excited to finally announce the re-opening of the Health Club at BayFit Leisure Centre.
Following recent announcements made by the state government, the health club will now re-open Monday 22nd June but with strict health and hygiene measures in place.
All bookings must be made through the BlueFit Health Club app which you can download by clicking the link below. Classes will be available to book 1 week before the scheduled time. We will continue to review the timetable each week and adjust it based on demand.
- Download the app here
- Login using your credentials.
- Scroll down to find the timetable tile.
- Select ‘See all’ to view the daily schedule.
- You can click on the class image to find out more about the session.
- Click ‘Book’ beside your desired class to book straight in.
- To cancel your booking, click “delete booking”.
- Once you have booked into your class you will be be sent a reminder prior to the class so ensure to have your push notifications turned on.
If you have any issues including not having received your email from mywellness as a new member please fill out our app support form here.
- Group fitness classes will be reduced to 10 people only.
- The timetable classes will commence Monday 22nd June.
- All group fitness bookings must be made through the BlueFit Health Club app up to 7 days in advance which you can download by clicking the link below.
- You must train with a towel and wipe down equipment after use.
- Changing room facilities will be limited and water fountains will be closed.
- Strict social distancing & hygiene measures must be adhered to.
- For more information about the measures now in place please see below to view our re-open video.