We are excited to finally announce the re-opening of the Health Club at BayFit Leisure Centre.
Following recent announcements made by the state government, the health club will now re-open on Monday 22nd June but with strict health and hygiene measures in place.
- The gym will only be available for individual training by booking through the BlueFit Health Club App
- The gym will be restricted to 20 people per 45 session at any one time.
- Group fitness and small group training classes will be reduced to 10 people in line with government restrictions.
- Bookings are available 7 days in advance through the BlueFit Health Club app which you can download by clicking the link below.
- You must train with a towel and wipe down equipment after use.
- Changing room facilities and water fountains will be closed.
- Strict social distancing & hygiene measures must be adhered to.
- For more information about the measures now in place view our re-open video below.
- The facility will be available for Health Club members only for the time being.
- When you book into a session we will reactivate your membership, incorporating the days you had already paid for from the last debit. If you do not wish to return right now, we will continue to keep your membership on hold.
Members who have not used the BlueFit Health Club app before will get an email in the next 48 hours to invite you to mywellness. If you are experiencing any issues accessing the app please click here.
The pools remain closed for re-tiling, we are aiming to have this work complete by mid July. We will provide further updates on this as information becomes available.
Leisure facilities play an important role in the health and wellbeing of the community and we’re excited to have them re-opening.
See you soon!