BOOK A SESSION
SUNDAY 22nd NOVEMBER 2020
As restrictions begin to ease your membership will reactivate from Monday 23rd November. Your first direct debit will run on Friday 4th December. This means that you get two weeks of free access to the facility. Those who have already reactivated and visited the facility will not be charged for this time. There is no need to reactivate your membership as it will automatically resume from Monday 23rd November. However, if you’re not ready to return until 2021, please complete the complimentary suspension here.
There will be no charge for your suspension until the end of 2020.
In line with recent changes to government restrictions, the booking of the gym floor is no longer required. Group Fitness and Aqua classes remained capped at 20 participants or 4sqm and will still need to be booked via the BlueFit app.
Masks will still be required when inside the facility however, do not need to be worn when engaging in strenuous activity. Please ensure you are following our health & hygiene guidelines when visiting our facility. This includes using hand sanitiser upon entry, having a towel with you at all times and wiping down equipment after use.
For those with existing bookings on the gym floor, this will be cancelled and you can attend at any time, You may receive a cancellation email, please ignore this.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
Before making your booking please take note of the following conditions of entry.
- 20 people per exercise class.
- Change rooms will not be available for use. Please shower before attending the facility.
- You must provide accurate information to place a booking.
- You must be out of the pool 5 minutes before the session ends to allow for cleaning of the facility.
- Spectators are not allowed unless required for supervision.
- You can not be in the facility after your booked session time has been completed.
- Walk-in bookings are allowed provided the below booking details are supplied.
- You may be asked to comply with a number of measures in the facility, failure to follow these guidelines will lead to your removal from the facility.
- Our standard conditions of entry apply.
- This is not refundable – If you do not attend the session, no refunds or credits will be given.